The Old Mas
This old olive oil mill dating from before the French Revolution will transport you with all its history in the wink of an eye. How could you not to fall in love with this property which is located on a natural site? If you want to share family moments by the pool or just relax in the cool of its living room open on to nature, there is only one step to go.
Built in 1784 with its exposed beams, it has been used for many years to satisfy the family reunions of its owners. Set in an exceptional and confidential not overlooked position it enjoys a breath-taking view of the countryside that surrounds it.
The proximity of shops and the town centre is also one of its advantages: The Toulon-Hyères international airport is only 20 minutes away and Toulon TGV station is just 10 minutes. The Pradet and Toulon beaches are at a mere few kilometres distance.
This property with a living area of 280m² on a plot of 8827m² enjoys a southern exposure and consists of:
• A living room of more than 70m², a Provencal kitchen, an entrance hall, all with exposed wooden beams throughout, and with access on to the shaded terraces all on one level.
• A suite with a dressing room and 4 bedrooms are upstairs.
• A laundry room
• An unoverlooked “Diffazur “swimming pool with “Diffaclean” of 55m² along with its pool house.
• A large garden with many species of trees and endemic plants.
• Two beautiful shady terraces.
• A 40m² caretaker's apartment.
• Many other parking spaces.
• A dovecote, plus an independent workshop and an open garage with two places.
This mill is perfect for the organization of events such as weddings and receptions.
Energy - Conventional consumption
Energy - Emissions estimate
- Reference GAR001
- Price 1,050,000 €
- Type House
- Area 280 m², 8827 m²
- Rooms 7
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms -
- Shower rooms 4
- Co-ownership No