This Provencal villa is located in a very sought-after area where life is sweet.
Its use as a main or secondary home for memorable family moments are only just one of its main assets. If you are looking for cure of the sun in a typical village at the heart of the vineyards of Provence, then this property is just made for you!
Built in 2001 with the highest quality materials, its owners had designed it so that it could accommodate their guests in complete comfort and confidentiality. In addition, its large, completely flat terrain makes for easy access throughout the year.
The close proximity of the shops and the village centre are just one of its many advantages: the Toulon-Hyères international airport is only 15 minutes away and the Hyères TGV station just 10 minutes. The beaches of Hyères Bay with its Golden Islands are at a few kilometres distance.
The property with a living area of 179m² on a plot of 2123m² enjoys a southern exposure and consists of:
• A lounge, plus a living room and a kitchen /dining room all of which have access to the pool terrace.
• Two of the suites complete with wardrobes are on the ground level whilst upstairs there is a suite with a balcony.
• One laundry room and a small office space.
• A large, luminous terrace of 170m²
• A pool which is not overlooked of 45m ² along with its pool house and summer lounge.
• An electric gate gives access to 3 parking spaces.
• A double garage
• A petanque court
• A crawl space with cellar
• A water well
Energy - Conventional consumption
Energy - Emissions estimate
- Reference PIE005
- Price 845,000 €
- Type House
- Area 179 m², 2100 m²
- Rooms 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms -
- Shower rooms -
- Co-ownership No